Monday, 9 July 2018

MERIT LIST OF CANDIDATES APPLIED FOR ADMISSION INTO VARIOUS DIPLOMA COURSES OF ANGRAU FOR 2018-19

AGRICET 2018 Result will be announced after the AGRICET 2018 exam. The AGRICET exam 2018 will be speculated to be conducted on July 29, 2018.

A merit list will be released by Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University. Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University is the official conducting body for AGRICET.
The merit list will be made available on this page below as soon as it is made available on the official website. Candidates can check complete details on AGRICET 2018 Result on this page.

AGRICET 2018 Results : Admission Procedure
The AGRICET result is very important information for candidates who have completed their diploma from an esteemed organization and now seeking admissions to candidates in Bachelor’s degree courses of Agriculture and Seed Technology of Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University. This exam will be conducted for all the agricultural colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
The admission procedure for AGRICET after the results will be announced, is listed below

MERIT LIST OF CANDIDATES APPLIED FOR ADMISSION INTO VARIOUS DIPLOMA COURSES OF ANGRAU FOR 2018-19 Seat Vacancies and Reservations

The total number of expected vacancies for AGRICET 2018 exam is 184 out of which 112 vacancies will be available in government agricultural colleges. 72 seats will be available in private agricultural colleges. 97 seats will be for Agriculture Diploma holders and 13 seats will be for Seed Technology Diploma holders and 02 for organic farming Diploma holders. 65% of the privates 72 seats will be filled under Convenor Quota at the time of counseling and the remaining 35% seats will be filled by the Management of Private Agricultural Colleges from the merit list obtained from the AGRICET-2018 examination.
As per the rules laid down by the government of Andhra Pradesh 85% of the total number of Out of 184 allocated seats will be reserved for local candidates and remaining 15% seats will be treated as unreserved quota.
AGRICET 2018: Qualifying Marks
A candidate has is expected to score at least 25% of the total marks.The qualifying marks percentage will be released by the officials. Candidates who successfully secure the required score will be considered for the AGRICET 2018 counselling. However, for candidates belonging to scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, no minimum qualifying mark is prescribed. But their admission will be limited to the extent of seats reserved for such categories.
AGRICET 2018: Counselling
Candidates successfully qualify the exam will be eligible for the counselling session. The candidates will receive a communication informing them about the counseling date by post or through the University website.

0 comments:

Post a comment

Recent Posts