Monday, 2 December 2019

NEET 2020: Release of NEET Exam..Official Notification on May 3rd of next year

New Delhi: The official notification for the prestigious NEET 2020 exam has been released.  The notification was issued by the National Testing Agency on Monday.  The NTA said that candidates can apply online from 4 pm on Monday.  For this purpose, the candidates have to log on to the website ntaneet.nic.in and complete the candidate details, the NTA said.


 Online applications will be received until 11:50 pm on December 31, 2019.  Candidates must be mindful of the deadline and time.  If the registration is not completed within the time given by the deadline, then it is clear that there will be no link.

Section 14 of the National Medical Commission Act, 2019 provides for a joint examination for all candidates to study medicine.  This exam is being conducted to get admission in all government and private medical colleges.  The official notification states that admission to NEETs is also done by prestigious medical colleges like AIIMS, ZIPMAR and others.

 Important things to remember:

 * NEET Exam: May 3, 2020

 * Payment of Fees by Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / UPI: December 2, 2019 to January 1, 2020.

 * To correct any errors in the application on the NTA website: January 15-31, 2020

 * Admit Card or Hall Tickets: March 27, 2020

 * Results Declaration on NTA Website: June 4, 2020

 Application Fee:

 Candidates in General Category will have to pay an application fee of Rs.  Financially Disadvantaged General Category Candidates (EWS) and OBC Non Creamery Layers candidates have to pay Rs.  Transgender Candidates SC ST candidates have to pay application fee of Rs800.  Candidates can download the information brochure on the official website for further details.


Medical entrance exam on May 3

 Changes in the application process

 This is the first test for AIIMS and ZIPMER MBBS seats

 The admission process for the National Eligibility Test (NEET) for Medical Admissions will begin on Monday.  They were allowed to apply until 31st of this month.  The exam will be held on May 3rd.  The results will be released on June 4.  Counseling will be conducted nationwide under the aegis of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.  The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release its application for 2020-21.

Applications can be obtained at https://nta.ac.in/A documents along with a live photo of the application are to be added and there are chances to make changes to that extent.  Examination is conducted from 2 to 5 p.m.  There will be 180 questions to test.  The test will be conducted in 2,546 centers in 154 cities across the country.

 AIIMS admission through NEET ...
 MBBS, BDS and AYUSH courses will have NEET entrance exam in 2020-21.  The NEET rank is a must for getting seats in government and private medical colleges.  For the first time, MBBS seats in AIIMS and Zipmer Medical College will be replaced by NEET.  76,928 seats in 532 medical colleges across the country will be filled.  In addition, the NEET will replace 52,720 seats in 914 AYUSH colleges, 26,949 seats in 313 BDS colleges, 1,207 MBBS seats in 15 AIIMS colleges and 200 seats in two Zipmer MBBS colleges.  The Allindia ranks will replace 15 per cent of all states' convenor quota.  The remaining 85 percent of seats are allocated on the basis of state rankings.

 To that extent declares state rank.  The seats in Deemed and Central Varsity will be replaced on a 100 per cent NEET basis.  NRI & BE category seats in private medical colleges will be replaced by NEET.  From last year, 48,996 people registered for NEET and 33,044 qualified.  There are 4,900 MBBS seats in 23 government, private and minority medical colleges in the state.

0 comments:

Post a comment

Recent Posts