Friday, 23 October 2020

DA Ready Reckoner Table: GPF Pension,PRAN CPS Holders, Check Your DA Amount

DA Ready Reckoner and DA Table has been prepared for the GPF and CPS Employees. So, Employees can check your DA amount from these prepared material. DA Table (Dearness Allowance Table) is useful to GPF and CPS holders for checking DA details like., How much amount would be credited in GPF accounts and CPS accounts? How much DA Difference amount to be added to Salary and more details can be checked from here. This DA table designed to assist with calculation for you.


Get FREE Teachers News and Job Alerts Directly on WhatsApp Click here

Present New DA:

Present DA is 27.248% from July 2018. AP Government has sanctioned the Dearness Allowance (DA) (3.144%) to the employees of Government of Andhrapradesh State from 27.248%  of the basic pay to 30.392%% of basic pay from 1st of July, 2018.

DA Table: GPF Pension,PRAN CPS Holders, Check Your DA Amount

DA 3.144% Sanctioned to AP Employee from 1st Julu 2018. The State Government of Andhrapradesh has sanctioned dearness allowance (DA) of 3.114 percent which would be implemented with effect from July 2018. About all employees including pensioners and village establishment staff will be benefited the DA hike.



The enhanced dearness allowance will be paid in cash along with November 2020 salary. Arrears of DA from July 2018 to October 2020 will be credited to the GPF/CPS accounts. As per GO, CPS Employees 10% of DA arrears from July 2018 to October 2020 will be credited in their PRAN A/c (Reference GO.250/6-9-12). Remaining 90% will be paid in cash. Prepared DA Table provided here and Employees can check your DA

New DA to AP Employees:

New DA effect DateDA enhanced from: 01.07.2018GO SubjectDA 3.114% Sanctioned to AP EmployeesPresent DA30.392% (New DA)Old DA27.248%DA Difference3.144%




DOWNLOAD PDF

0 comments:

Post a comment

Recent Posts